إدارة النوبارية التعليمية
مرحبا بك فى منتدانا الغالى ندعوك للإشتراك لتعم الفائدة

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

مرحبا بك فى منتدانا الغالى ندعوك للإشتراك لتعم الفائدة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

التبادل الاعلاني

A woman……. Who was she

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

A woman……. Who was she Empty A woman……. Who was she

مُساهمة من طرف أحمد سعادة السبت أبريل 10, 2010 5:00 pm

"The best years of my life………………….?

A popular motivational speaker was entertaining his audience. He Said: "The best years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who wasn't my wife!”. The audience was in silence and shock. The speaker added: "And that woman was my mother!"
Laughter and applause.
oman……. Who was she
A week later, a top manager trained by the motivational speaker tried to crack this very effective joke at home.

He was a bit foggy after a drink. He said loudly to his wife who was preparing dinner, "The greatest years of my life were spent in the arms of a woman who was not my wife!"

The wife went; "ah!" with shock and rage.

Standing there for 20 seconds trying to recall the second half of the joke, the manager finally blurted out"...and I can't remember who she was!"
By the time the manager regained his consciousness, he was on a hospital bed nursing burns from boiling water[/left
]

عدل سابقا من قبل أبو يوسف في الأحد أبريل 18, 2010 12:27 pm عدل 2 مرات (السبب : Text left alignment)
أحمد سعادة
أحمد سعادة

عدد المساهمات : 74
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/04/2010
العمر : 56
الموقع : ahmadsaada77@gmail.com

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

A woman……. Who was she Empty Always fantastic

مُساهمة من طرف أبو يوسف الأحد أبريل 18, 2010 12:21 pm

A popular motivational character; that's what you are brother Ahmad.
The manager truely deserves what he met becouse how could he forget that woman? namely, his mother.
Indeed, the best days and years we have ever spent were those spent in the mercy and kindness of our parents. وَقُل رَّبِّ ارْحَمْهُمَا كَمَا رَبَّيَانِي صَغِيراً }الإسراء24 My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.

أبو يوسف

عدد المساهمات : 22
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/04/2010

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى